Getting Started in HCAI
My Enrolment is Approved – Now What?
HCAIinfo has all the information you need to complete any task in HCAI! Check out how to navigate HCAIinfo.
- If you need help with any task in HCAI and aren’t sure where to look for help, click here to quickly and easily find out.
Know the name of your Authorizing Officer to save time and trouble
- Here’s what your Authorizing Officer is (and isn’t!) responsible for
Learn about FSCO’s Service Provider Licensing
- Registering for FSCO’s service provider licensing program allows your Facility to directly invoice Insurers. Over 95% of forms submitted in HCAI are from licenced Facilities.
- Check out the Service Provider Licensing page to learn more or find out how to register.
- Read FSCO’s Service Provider Licensing FAQ for even more information.
Understand what you see in HCAI
Manage your account easily
- Here’s what to do if you forget your username or password, or your account is suspended
- Need to update your Facility or User information, but not sure if you have the power? Check out Manage My Facility or Manage Users to learn how.
Make your System HCAI-Ready
- Make HCAI a safe sender in your email account to receive password/username resets Learn how by visiting our Password FAQs!
- Make sure you’re using a supported web browser to access HCAI safely.
Fill out OCFs
- Need help filling out a plan or invoice? Visit Provider Support.
- Find coding confusing? Visit Coding.
Bill for Treatment Goods and/or Services
- Visit the OCF-21B and OCF-21C pages to find out how you can:
- Create an invoice from a submitted plan
- Process overpayments or credits in HCAI
- Complete line items for services delivered by a different Health Care Facility
- Collect interest on outstanding invoices
Track your OCFs
- Visit the Tracking OCFs page to find out how to view the status of submitted forms, how to review adjuster responses, and how to create drafts.
Generate Reports in HCAI
HCAI provides several reports to help you manage all your HCAI treatment and billing information.
- Learn how to view your Monthly Financial Statement and more
How we keep your information private