The "Target Date" is a tool in the worklist that helps users manage OCF timelines. HCAI automatically accounts for statutory holidays when it calculates the number of days left until the response is due. Plans count down in business days (Monday to Friday) and do not include statutory holidays. Invoices count down in calendar days and also do not include statutory holidays.
Below is the full list of upcoming statutory holidays that will be automatically accounted for in HCAI:
- New Year’s Day – Friday, January 1, 2021
- Family Day – Monday, February 15, 2021
- Good Friday – Friday, April 2, 2021
- Victoria Day – Monday, May 24, 2021
- Canada Day – Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Labour Day – Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving – Monday, October 11, 2021
- Christmas Day – Saturday, December 25, 2021
- Boxing Day – Sunday, December 26, 2021
- In Lieu of Boxing Day* – Monday, December 27, 2021
* When a statutory holiday falls on a Sunday, the next day Monday is also considered a public holiday.
Please note, the above information is provided to help clarify HCAI functionality. Adjusters should review the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule directly to determine when a form is due.